Cookies are small data files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
A Data Processor (or Service Provider) is any individual or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more efficiently.
Data Subject (or User)
A Data Subject is any living individual who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information for multiple purposes to deliver and enhance our Service for you.
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) when using our Service. Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We might use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving any or all communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may collect data on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. In addition to cookies, we also use tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some portions of our Service may not function properly.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
TeslaCoin utilizes the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
TeslaCoin may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
TeslaCoin will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when it is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the jurisdiction(s) where our affiliate network or brokers operate and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the jurisdiction(s) where our affiliate network or brokers operate and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
TeslaCoin may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: